Friday, May 21, 2010

and the food is the same

i didnt have much of a food routine when i used to come here to visit but i would say over the past 5 or 6 years that has changed...  it is a set routine now...
the wharfside for steamers and lobster
squan tavern for antipasta and pizza
hoffmans for ice cream
corner bagelry for a bagel at the inlet
pork roll used to be in rotation but i can get that now at my local grocery store so I have worked that out of rotation
so far this trip the only thing left to do is the ice cream
it may or may not happen

2 comments:

  1. you had me at steamers and lobster :).

    you're making me very jealous! just throw in a sub and that's about perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i just realised you had posted these... need to get my focus back. lots of good food. i think i just worked it off in the past few weeks. especially with this heat. hopefully you will get some good seafood on the cape

    ReplyDelete