Monday, July 6, 2009

Cold Water Quest

I remember this is where my mood turned around the last time. Where I had that a-ha moment of - oh yes this is an aquarium alright. I was not wrong in wanting to come here. They have lots to see in this area. And hopefully the penguins will come back once all the work is done in that dolphin area.
I would say the otters around the back of the exhibit were stealing the show. They were so funny. I didn't get a picture. I could barely get close enough to see them. The one had 2 plastics "clams" he was trying to break open on the rocky shoreline. He had everyone laughing and mezmorized.
AHHH - and in true American tourist form - this woman yells out over the crowd to her husband in the distance - Honey, look, it's like you with your cell phone. Poor guy.
I eventually I worked my way around to the tank that had everyone's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment