Monday, July 6, 2009

Georgia Explorer



If you get there on a good day and it is not too crowded a handy guide will explain that the best way to see the aquarium is to start at your left and work your way around clockwise. I remember the first time I visited. I so wanted to go to the aquarium. And I feel like I was so over the top obnoxious about it. And this was the first exhibit. And I thought to myself - you've got to be kinding me... I made a big deal over this? Of course myself and my company at that time had all grown up near the beach so the concept of touching a starfish... not that exciting. Trth of the matter. I didn't really go in this exhibit this time around. It is VERY kid oriented. And even at 9am on a Saturday there were already loads of kids in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment