Saturday, March 20, 2010

2010 Contributions...

There's a play on words...  As a result of promoting making contributions to 401ks in 2010, I will soon be making some new contributions to this little blog.  Made reservations yesterday for client visit in April...  extended those reservations through the weekend to check out the beach.  KP & I are going to continue with our girls quasi-long weekend this year and check out Charleston.  I know I was there last year too.  It's like my little slice of Bermuda away from home.  We're gonna check out the beach.  Check out the bridge.  And some other fun things.  We are both looking forward to it.

And in other beach news.  I have confirmed some time away from the office in June.  KF & I (oh and Bacchus) are taking a road trip to NJ.  I hesitate to use the term Jersey Shore anymore as it could conjure up horrible visions of that nasty tv show that is nothing like my home town (is it a gene that when referencing a NJ home town that you have to think of that Springsteen song?).  We have yet to hammer out the details.  But we will be taking in the city as well.  KF has NEVER been - how fun!  And I think there is an obligatory yoga and potentially zumba class I will have to take while there. 

Let's hope this year I get to see more beaches (oh yeh - Mark & Lisa's wedding will be a beach trip too - yippee) and dont leave vacay on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment