Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dinner day one

I was able to check in when I arrived. I guess there wasn't large quantity of people checking out so the room was ready when I got there.
http://www.plantationresort.com/accommodations/presidential_villas.php
From there I took a little drive. As mentioned I got lost getting to the resort so I decided to back track and find out where I should have been. Well I should have been in Business 17 instead of Bypass 17. Turns out by the end of my stay I decided the convoluted Bypass 17 approach was a little faster - less lights etc etc.
I also took a drive down towards the ocean. All things are easier to find when you are near the coast. Drive east until you hit the water - turn left or right and you will find where you are going. OK - over the years we have learned you need a little more of a sense of direction than that (i.e. if you are in Ocean County turning right to get to Asbury Park will not work)
Once we figured out the lay of the land we headed out to dinner and walk around Broadway at the Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment