Sunday, April 26, 2009

Up Bright and Early

Well I thought with the miserable night's sleep once I got to sleep maybe I would be able to sleep in. HAH! When the alarm goes off a little before 5 2 days in a row it was inevitable that I didn't get much past 6:30 that third morning. So I got up, packed up all my stuff and my car (well rental car) and headed downstairs for breakfast... Saturday's guilty pleasure in preparation for the day ahead - Frosted Flakes. Wow they were tasty. I had some yogurt and coffee as well. I am always amazed at how many people gravitate towards the sausage and biscuits... Now there's healthy for you.
I guess it was a little around 8am by the time I hit the road. LA had shown me the day before where I needed to go to park for the bridge and that's where I headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment