Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Walk

So I arrived a little before 9am and found what I assumed to be parking. It is a rather crowded and unmarked set-up. Go figure. And off I went. I clocked my walk with the car. I did about 3 1/2 miles. I didn't go all the way to the other side. Just to the second thingy - whatever it's called. I was scared I wouldn't be able to do it. But the approach on foot from Mount Pleasant is not as steep as the approach on the roadway. And there were all sorts of people out there. The ones with the hiking gear including backpacks they were a bit intimidating. I sure hope they were going on further say to Isle of Palms.... I met some women at the end of the walk and I walked back down with them. That made for a nice end to that jaunt...
I a kinda tired. I will have to post those pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment