Saturday, April 11, 2009

"euro jumper"


At Broadway they had this "euro jumper" thing. I had done this before in Savannah and LOVED it! I wanted to do it again. However after our filling meal I opted not to jump around. We went back a few days later but it wasn't open at that time. I went once more but it got too cold while I was walking around the aquarium so opted NOT to do it.
Darn I really should have.
Instead we went to the arcade. Played some skeeball. Come on now - if you are near an arcade you need to stop and play some skeeball. Is it "Chasing Amy" that they go to play skeeball. I think it's one of those ViewAskew movies.
KP shared a ticket with me and I got a green army man. It reminded me of my Grandpop. He used to have some on this little ledge in the kitchen and would let us play with them. We also got some candy - OH and a good laugh at the site of our stumpy legs in the "arcade mirrors".
We walked around to do some shopping as well. Didn't buy anything but spent a good amount of time checking out the Georgia Peach coloured Kipling bags.
And then some Ben & Jerry's.

No comments:

Post a Comment