Saturday, April 11, 2009

The drive out

The drive to the beach wasn't too bad. One of the things I dislike about going out that way is that it is NOT in any way highway driving. You get on a highway near my house and the further south/east you go the more rural it becomes.
Luckily my ride wasn't too bad - some fog some drizzle. My friend came out later in the day and it was teaming down rain. We did both manage to get a little lost in the 3 hour drive.
The highlight of my drive? There were 2 yards that had more lawn tsatskes than I have seen in a long while. And the ONE had a life size blue M&M man standing in a gazebo in the front yard. I hope it was in preparation of Easter. But you never know.
I also realised the ride to Camden wasn't that bad. I may take that ride again when my mom is here and we can check out the oldest inland city in SC. There is some Revoluionary War stuff there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment