Sunday, April 26, 2009

The drive home

From there I made my way back through Sullivan's Island. Talked myself out of stopping at Dunleavys for lunch. Meandered down through Isle of Palms and found myself on 526. I think it is important to use 526 either when approaching or leaving Charleston. It adds to the appeal of the whole city. There's more waterways. Oh there were four sailboats in a row making their way down the river as I made my way from Isle of Palms. If only I could have stopped my car to watch them for a bit. They were beautiful. It's just a nice additive to the whole thing.
From there the ride home always seems longer, more boring, worse radio and did I mention longer.... Oh well.
I was home by 4, took a nap, took a bath and settled back into being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment